It may be necessary to hit reset on your Azure sync, especially if user or group data does is not synchronizing correctly.
The following steps will allow you to reset the Azure SAML Provisioning with directprint.io
This guide assumes you have already completed the initial Sync and Provisioning steps
- Log in to your Azure portal, navigate to Azure Active Directory -> Enterprise Applications
- Click 'directprint.io Cloud Print Administration'
- Click 'Provisioning' from the left menu
- Click 'Stop provisioning'
- In the directprint.io console, navigate to the Azure Sync Status section
- Click 'Remove Sync'd Data'
- The system should show '0 users and 0 Groups' are synchronized.
- In the azure portal
- Click 'Start Provisioning'
Over the course of the next 40 minutes, Azure AD should resync all data with directprint.io.
Still experiencing issues?
If you are still missing user or Group data, check that your users' have been allotated access to the Enterprise Application 'directprint.io Cloud Print Administration' - follow step 3 of this guide
Failing that, please raise a support ticket with directprint.io.