- If you have not already been provided with the directprint.io app for macOS, please request it from your IT administrator.
- The directprint.io installation file for macOS is a standard DMG installer which is commonly used to install software onto Macs.
Please locate the 'directprint_io-installer.dmg' file from your finder. In this instance, the dmg is within my downloads folder.
macOS dmg installed
- Next, double click on the file, after a second or two you will be presented with the following view:
Install directprint.io view
- To complete the installation, simply, drop and drag the direcrpint.io icon into the Applications folder. Once you have completed this run the directprint.io app for the first time by double-clicking the directprint.io printer icon.
N.B. You only have to run the directprint.io manually for the first time after installation. When your Mac starts up in the future, the directprint.io will automatically run.
- Please complete all steps as listed above, and click 'replace' when prompted by the system.
Re-install directprint.io app
Removing the directprint.io app from macOS follows the same pattern as removing any other macOS app.
- Locate the directprint.io app within your Applications folder.
- Right-click and select 'Move to Bin'. Alternatively, you can drop and drag the directprint.io app into the trash on your dock.
uninstall directprint.io app