The directprint.io application supports the following operating systems:
- Chrome OS
The application is built using technology that allows for cross-platform support meaning the user experience is seamless across each supported platform.
The directprint.io application can be installed as a chrome application and can be force installed to all managed G Suite / Google workspace Chromebooks through Google workspace administration.
Windows & macOS
The directprint.io application for Windows & macOS is only available to customers and trialists of directprint.io.
To download the application for Windows or macOS:
- Sign in or create an account with directprint.io.
- Navigate to the bottom of the navigation bar on the left-hand side of the admin interface.
- Click "Client downloads", which should be the last option within the navigation bar.
- Click the "Download" link that shares the same row as the operating system you're currently using.
- Windows users are provided with two download options, those being .msi and .exe. IT admin's are able to use the .msi package to silently install the directprint.io application within multiple devices. If you are not an IT admin, please install the directprint.io application using the .exe package.
Using G Suite / Google Workspace
If you plan on deploying printers to your end-users through our G Suite / Google workspace integration, you can find out how by navigating to either of the following links:
The only required interaction from your end-user is to perform a "Sign in with Google" on the directprint.io application. End users are only required to do this once and when successful, all assigned printers will become available to them.