If you experience constant refreshes of the initial G suite page please see 'Creating at least one OU'
Creating at least one OU
directprint.io expects at least one sub-OU to exist in G Suite, even if it's an empty OU with no users or devices.
To resolve the import issue:
- Log into your G Suite (Workspace) admin console.
Navigate to 'Organizational Units'
- Temporarily create an empty sub-OU:
- Organizational Units -> Yellow '+' icon -> [choose a temporary name]
In the directprint.io admin console
- Sync directprint.io to your G Suite account (re-authorize)
- Go to the org units screen: https://directprint.io/admin/orgUnits
- Select the link to refresh data or click the following link to immediately refresh https://directprint.io/admin/orgUnits/refresh
After sync is complete, it's then possible to delete the empty OU from G Suite.
Solving error 400 authorization errors
directprint.io needs API authorization to sync OU, Group, user and device infomation from G Suite (Workspace)
Depending on your security settings it may be necessary to whitelist 'directprint.io G Suite Integration' OAuth app.
The following steps detail this process.
1) Log into Google Workspace (G Suite)
2) Select 'Security'
3) Scroll down to 'API controls'
4) Select 'Manage third-party access'
5) Select the 'APPS' tab
6) Click 'Configure new app' -> OAuth App Name or Client ID
7) Search for 'directprint.io'
8) Select directprint.io G Suite Integration
9) Select the Client ID '696765783274-s930ki6d6be7ld60q64suplair0ks688.apps.googleusercontent.com' - This is the Client ID that requests directprint.io <> Workspace API authorisation.
10) Select 'Trusted' and hit Configure
Your list of trusted apps should now include 'diretcprint.io G Suite Intrgration'
You should ensure this is marked as a 'Google Verified' application.
11) Re-attempt G Suite Synchronization from within directprint.io