If you get no output or garbage output on Epson EcoTank printers, log into the printer control panel.
- Select 'Advanced config' from the dropdown at the top of the screen.
- Navigate to 'Protocols'
- Set the under IPP Settings
- Set 'Allow Non-secure Communication' to 'Allowed'
- Scroll down and 'OK' the change / save the change. The printer will restart.
- Re-run the Printer Wizard in the directprint.io admin console to successfully autodetect the printer.
The correct IPP settings on Epson EcoTank printers (model ET-3700 shown)