If your Konica Minolta or Canon ImageRunner (IR) printer only produces 1 copy when your users have asked for multiple, apply the following configuration:
- Check that your model supports PCL5c (Color) - locate the detailed specification on the Konica Minolta or Canon website.
- In the directprint.io admin console
- Locate the printer in the printer list
- Change the driver type to 'PCL5 color as Octet Stream'
- Check (enable) the 'Include PJL header with binary stream (application/octet-stream)' option
- Save the change.
- Navigate to the 'Advanced config' (PPD) settings for the printer
- (not necessary for Canon) Add the 'Copy Collation using @PJL copies' from the PPD fragments list and select 'Force' to apply is to all prints - your changes will save automatically in this screen.
PPD fragment to apply
- In the directprint.io client
- Hit the refresh icon next to 'Active printer list'
- Run some test prints.